Library collections are borrowed on the basis of a valid electronic student ID card or a library card.
Who has the right to borrow:
How many books and for how long can you borrow:
Extending the return date of books
The following are not allowed to leave the library:
In the Scientific Information Department you will obtain:
– help in finding source material
– comprehensive help is provided in using bibliographies, informers, abstracts, databases, internet resources, etc.
Achievements of the employees of the University of Life Sciences
– on the basis of the lists of publications, the ‘database of employees of the University of Life Sciences in Lublin’ is compiled.
– Scientific Information Department conducts training on the methodology of searching for scientific information for students.
Reading room with open stack collection is on the second and third floor.
In the reading room you can use:
• gathered collections
• special collections
• books and magazines ordered from the library magazine
• sources on electronic data carriers
• students’ own materials, after prior notification to the librarian
Readers, without the need to fill in the request forms, choose the books from the shelves which they can use on site or only some copies can be taken outside the Library. In the reading room there is a self-service scanner, but you can always turn for help to the librarian on duty. All books and magazines have been protected against unlawful removal using RFID technology. Open access specimens have been classified and specially marked. The books which can be used on the spot are marked with a red dot, which is located above the signature on the back of the volume.
The books gathered in the magazine of the Library can be ordered to the reading room. Books, magazines, standards from the magazine should be ordered for reading room use:
• on the computer request form – if their descriptions are in the computer directory
• on the paper request form – if we find them only in the card catalog
On the third floor there are rooms for individual and group work.