The scope of work carried out at the Department of Technology Fundamentals is interdisciplinary and covers the following research areas:
1. Ergonomics and work safety:
- ergonomic assessment of working conditions in agricultural and food industry plants,
- identification of threats at work stations,
- occupational risk assessment.
2. Study of food industry processes and raw materials:
- modeling of the ultrasonic extraction process,
- modeling of mechanical properties of biological materials,
- testing the rheological properties of food raw materials,
- analysis of antioxidant properties of biologically active substances.
3. Modeling of energy processes:
- use of solar and wind energy to generate electricity,
- analysis of the operation of devices for the production of renewable energy using digital modeling techniques,
- modeling of the operation of energy storage systems.