We would like invite you to the international conference entitled “Biodiversity in agriculture”, which will take place on October 12-13, 2023 at the University of Life Sciences in Lublin, POLAND.
Link to the conference: https://up.lublin.pl/biodiversity-agriculture/
The lectures during the conference will be given by:
• dr Eva Knop (University of Zurich, Switzerland)
• dr Ben Woodcock (UK Center for Ecology and Hydrology, United Kingdom)
• prof. Klaus Birkhofer (Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus-Senftenberg, Germany)
• prof. Paweł Sienkiewicz (Poznań University of Life Sciences, Poland)
• dr Anders Nielsen (Norwegian Institute for Bioeconomy Research, Norway)
• prof. Bożena Denisow (University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland)
• prof. Nicolas J. Vereecken (Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
The topics of the lectures can be found at: https://up.lublin.pl/biodiversity-agriculture/programme/
Please send abstracts by September 10, 2023. During registration, they should be attached in the “registration form” tab and choose the form of their presentation (10-minute lecture or poster). The registration form can be found on the conference website: https://up.lublin.pl/biodiversity-agriculture/
Conference fee in the amount of PLN 500 (in the case of scientists and organizations) or PLN 300 (in the case of doctoral students and students) must be paid by September 10, 2023. The full transaction (bank) fee is paid by the payer.
All necessary information on the conference fee can be found in the link: https://up.lublin.pl/biodiversity-agriculture/conference-fee/