University of Life Sciences in Lublin a part of Consortium building International Innovation and Applied Center “Aquatic Artery” in Sumy, Ukraine
We are happy to inform that our University has become a partner organisation in Consortium creating International Innovation and Applied Center “Aquatic Artery”.
The Center’s goal is to form a coordinating center based on an interdisciplinary approach for the development of innovative project proposals aimed at grant activities at the international level, industrial implementation of engineering solutions for the rational use of natural resources, energy-efficient solutions for water treatment and water purification, implementation of closed water resource management systems.
The Center is to be built in Sumy, Ukraine as a result of cooperation of the following Institutions:
- Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Polessky State University, Republic of Belarus
- Institute of Low Temperature Science, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Jiaxing University, People Republic of China
- Technical University of Berlin, Germany
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic
- Technical University of Košice, Slovakia
- Laboratory of Wastes Water Environment Pollutions (DEEP), INSA Lyon, France
- EnCata, Itd., Republic of Belarus
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Austria
- National University of Civil Defense of Ukraine
- National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Ukraine
- University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland
The cooperation will result in implementation of joint scientific and applied research as well as innovative development. It will also enable a transfer of activities for successful participation in grant programs of international level.